Friday, December 4, 2009

TGIF

It's Friday... we made it to Friday. lol :) I shouldn't be so excited about that, huh?! Tonight is our work Christmas party. My no-longer-boss is having it at his (and wife's) house. It should be fun, and sad at the same time. I will be taking Lil M. Although, a few other folks said they aren't bringing their kids, so I wonder if it is a good idea. Oh well. I think it'll be fine. If not, we'll leave, I guess. The only question is what are Lil M and I going to wear. I haven't even had a chance to think about that all week.

Let's see, what else? I ran last night on the TM. 3.1 miles... it went alright. I need to get back into a routine, at least somewhat of one. IF I can get into routine soon, I can do at least a couple of half-marathons in the spring. Let's see how it goes... We're doing this walking pedometer thing at work, where from now until the middle of February everyone (who wanted to participate) is wearing a pedometer every day and counting our steps. I don't want to let my teammates down, so I felt like I should get on the TM. Maybe it'll get me into a routine.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment