Sunday, November 4, 2007

Mourning

Today, we go to the Viewing for my Grandmother. Sis' ex finally called and said he was sorry he had said Chase couldn't go... so, Chase can go with us now. THANK YOU for all your prayers. It is already going to be a very long, draining day. I'm glad we don't have to worry about that now.

Tom asked how we're doing... well, just this morning, I've been feeling panicky, overwhelmed. It's been a tough morning. Breathe, Melissa, Breathe..... that's my mantra.

Thank you again for your thoughts and prayers. I can, without a doubt, say this is the hardest, biggest loss in my life since my nephew passed and my other grandparents. Both of which, happened years ago.

God is good, and we will get through this. I have amazing family and friends. Oh, and Skippy. :) He's been hanging close to Mama these days. What a good boy!

1 comment:

  1. I know this is really tough for you guys. My grandmother is 88 years old and I feel like I'm living under the sword of Damocles. Sooner or later I'm bound to go through what your going through and no amount of faith can insulate you from the loss and anguish.

    If there is anything I can do for your family just let me know.

    God bless,
    Tom

    ReplyDelete