Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving weekend pics

Here is Chase and Lil M. She's got the funniest look on her face, but he has a great smile!

Much better big smile from my girl!
Aiyee Mimi telling Lil M she *can* fly!!
Chase requested I hold Lil M up in the air!
DinnerLil M set up for the big dinner!
After dinner cuddle before I am-scram to go shopping!
Oh, forgot the HAT! She wanted to pick the hat up, but it was too heavy.... so, Sis and Grampa put it on her for a photo op. haha.

Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Grea pics. Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving with Mia.

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I hope you
    have a wonderful holiday
    season! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. Sorry, but my original comments posted incorrectly, so I had to delete them. Here's how they should have looked...

    Okay, second time's a charm.

    Cutie Patootie's first Thanksgiving, how cute is THAT! She looks like she is ready to bounce off the walls with excitement:) Maybe a hard hat might not be such a bad idea after all. LOL! Especially with all that flying she's doing!

    Can't wait to see the pretty baby at Christmas.

    This year I'm keeping my Christmas wishes simple and traditional. I want a pair of tiger striped spandex; a garter belt; and a copy of the book Sex and the Single Girl. Basically, what every man wants under the Christmas tree. Yay!

    I hope the big guy with the beard and boots got my letter. And since there is NO hope of remotely behaving myself, I was extra naughty this year.

    Merry Christmas!
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there woman! These pics are awesome, looks like you 2 had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family. I've missed you but cannot for the life of me seem to keep up with blogging much anymore! Mia is cute as ever!

    ReplyDelete