Saturday, November 15, 2008

Almost 4 years

It's been almost 4 years since I started this journey! WOW. In December of 2004, I submitted my application for a Singles Lottery with CCAI. I got in (obviously)! I found out Jan 4, 2005 (if memory serves). Then I started the paperwork... in September of 2005 I started this blog, WOW.... over 3 years ago! I've have almost 40,000 visitors. Holy cow.

I'm trying to figure out if I should change my blog in any way. I've updated the links. I've added my other blog - anothersinglemombychoice.blogspot.com. I'm not planning to quit writing. I know this is how some of my family and friends keep up with us when we're home-bodies. lol.

I still can't believe it's been so long since I started all this. And, incredibly Lil M has been with me for over a year now. She is amazing as ever. I'm still as imperfect as ever. But we are doing well. I look back at just ONE year ago and marvel at how little she was!! Amazing. I am still considering another child, but am not sure yet, so I'm praying about it.

I've been trying to keep up with all my favorite blogs. It is so neat to see our babies growing up. I hope I'm not the only one who continues to write! :)

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. I am still writing to. :) I've been trying to scrapbook but..this is the second best thing! Not sure if you know this but you can make your blog into a book. I haven't done it yet but blurb.com is a program that some people use.

    ReplyDelete