Friday, November 7, 2008

Tagged answers


7 random and/or weird facts about me... let's see,

1. I think some people think I'm a true extrovert, but I really like my down-time. I can go and go and go for awhile, but then I crash. So, if I don't get adequate alone time, I get cranky.

2. I really do think Marathons are fun. (yes, 26.2 miles)

3. My sister and I go every year to the day after Thanksgiving sales... as soon as we're done, I'm looking forward to the next one! All year, in fact. Maybe it is because it is "our" special day, or because we always find some awesome stuff... not sure, but I'd say it's the former. :)

4. I'm fanatical about using face lotion. I've been using it since I was 18, and when I'm 80, I'll likely go to straight vaseline, like my Grandmother did!!! ROFL

5. I've been thinking about trying to get into Law school for years. And now I'm at a point where I'm trying to decide what the next "goal" of mine should be. (i'm very goal oriented) I feel like I'm eventually supposed to add something else to my life's work, somehow. Not sure if that's an MBA, law, ministry, volunteering...

6. I'm allergic to cats. (At one time I had 4, and now I just have Manna, who is my first-ever pet and who is 14.5 years old.)

7. I like to hang dry my clothes on the line outside in the summer, and use clothe diapers on Lil M as much as I can.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment