Tuesday, November 18, 2008

recipe...my own!

I made something new tonight... ok, not new, but not from a box! lol

It was chicken/noodles/broccoli... don't judge my using canned chicken... it works when you are single like me!! ;-)

1 bag of egg noodles (cooked 8 min instead of 10, to account for add'l cooking with other ingredients)
1 can canned chicken
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 can of evaporated milk
3/4 or so can of hot water
1/2 bag broccoli (steamed in microwave and added at end)
couple dashes of paprika
dash of celery seed
3 dashes of onion flakes
couple dashes of onion powder

Cooked noodles, drained. Added cream of chicken soup and evap milk and water. Added spices. Cooked for a few minutes then added broccoli.

It was very good, if I do say so!!! I also made chocolate pudding for desert.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment