Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Closet Democrat....

My sister has told me before (in fun) that I'm a 'closet Democrat'. I am the most liberal conservative you know!! ROFL. Actually, I don't believe in the death penalty, but I do believe in a woman's right to choose (not pro-abortion, that's different).... both of which, are Democratic philosophies....

Voting, however, I revert to my 'other' self... the Republican one... sometimes!!! And this was one such election. I hope no one took offense... I was just sharing my own thoughts.

As it stands, I'm proud to be an American, a Christian and a Mom.

My job is going so much better than the last one... a little slow, and definitely no promise of long-term after the contract has ended, but it is just what I needed for now! Funny how God lets that happen just when we need it sometimes!!!!! :) Praise God.

So, go kiss your kids, hug a friend or family member, and praise God that we've gotten to live another day!!!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment