Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving et al

We went to my sister's house for Thanksgiving. It was great! She cooked for Scott, Mia, Brian and I. We ate well. :) I have so much to be thankful for, especially my family.

We had dinner with some friends last night, and did TONS of shopping early yesterday! We had a great Black Friday... and then met my friend Kay today and did a little more. :) I should be about 90% done with my Christmas shopping. I even got a new Christmas tree. It's fake, and it has lights on it already. Mindy's ex kept my old one... oh well. No biggie. So, I think we might put it up tomorrow. I think Lil M will get a BIG kick out of it!!

On the shopping front, we actually went to Wally-world this weekend, and Meijer. Got everything we wanted, even. We also went to Kohl's, but not until today. I had a gift cert for Dick's Sporting Goods, and finally got myself a new running jacket, waterproof... let's see if it really is! We found the vanilla orange spice fragrance at Bath & Body that we used the entire time we were in China. Boy, does that fragrance bring back happy memories!! :) Oh, and the big thing this weekend was a new table and chairs for Sis... it was a fantastic deal at Kmart... that was awesome. It's already up and looks great. She needed a table *so bad*.

Lil M had a great time... she had home-made ice cream last night for the first time, and loved it! It made her completely spazz out, 'cause of the sugar high. It was funny. We don't do a whole lot of sugar... so, it is obvious when she does have it! I couldn't very well let her NOT have home-made ice cream!! :)

Gobble, gobble.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment