Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

Early day for me today... it's sort of aptly rainy today, being Good Friday and all. And I get to go home soon. So, I have a couple errands to run, and then we'll be going to Dayton to see my sister.

I start full-time here at work on Monday, meaning, I won't be a consultant anymore. I'll be an employee with benefits. I'm happy with it (well, the pay could be better)...it is very close to home, gives me more time with Lil M, and the people are great. Plus, I like what I do for a living. So, I'll take it. :)

May God's peace be with you this weekend, and always. Have a Happy Easter! He's Alive!

Peace.

ps. I updated my music here on my blog. Added a few songs, and made it so it doesn't automatically play, because that was kind of getting on my nerves. But it's still there!! :) I hope some of it blesses you. I love these songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment