Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Freaking out

I'm so excited about this trip. I can't wait to meet my daughter. But, this moment, I'm a basket case. I don't know what I did with my damn passport/visa. I'm PRAYING it is at Mindy's or I'm just overlooking it somehow. I'm such an idiot. I can't believe it isn't in the bag with ALL my other important documents. :( BOOH. I must find that today. I won't be able to make it to the weekend not knowing.

I moved a few things around last night. Trying to get the final touches on organization before she gets here. I still have to get a baby changing table, and her bed put together. I'd like that to all be set before next Thursday. I also want to try to get her baby quilt cut out, so I can work on it when we go.

One of the folks from my offshore team suggested that we stop through India on our way home. That was sweet. Doubtful that it will happen, but it was a very nice sentiment. I'd do it if we can get the paperwork fixed. Not thinking it will happen, though.

I leave NEXT THURSDAY... 8 days to go. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. I'm so beyond thrilled Sis can still go. You have NO idea. She is my calm.

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Say, are you nervous about all this? You don't sound nervous. Are you sure you're not nervous?

    The above speech is otherwise known as SARCASM (lol)! All in good fun, of coarse:) However, if Chinese authorities see you in this condition when you get to Hong Kong, they'll surely think you're up to no good (lol). All joking aside, take a deep breath and get a mental grip on everything taking place around you. You have strong support from family that is at your side, and prayers from strangers like myself who are rooting for you till you cross the finish line!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously...I get so wired just reading your posts - you'd think I was going to meet MY daughter!!!

    I am so excited for you - and I HOPE you get to take your laptop because there are a lot of us out here in blogland that are dying to see you united with that baby!

    ReplyDelete