Friday, June 22, 2007

Sling and such








I was asked about the sling I'm using. Sis and I found the sling here in Nanning, but I can't think of the store right now. Little M does seem to like it pretty well. We've used it since the first day. I'm the only one in our group of 6 that is using a sling. The others are using more of a traditional front-facing carrier. I have one of those, too, and will switch, probably, when she is too big for the sling.

So, as I mentioned above, there are six families here, including me and Sis. The babies are Little M, Anna Faye, Ava, Eva, Laura, Jayda (I have to double-check the spelling of Jayda, it might be Jaida).

Last night was the first night my little Sugar Plum seemed jealous of me giving another baby attention. I was trying to give Anna Faye some congee in front of Mia and she went ballistic. LOL Ok, it wasn't that funny, but I was a little surprised. Looks like the babies are recognizing who the Mama's are.

M is working on sitting up by herself, and doing pretty well at it. She can sit by herself, but not for long periods. Same for standing. And she doesn't walk yet.

Off to Guangxhou today. Let's see how M does on the plane and in a new place. Oh, and the bags. Wow, we've got a lot of stuff.

Peace.

4 comments:

  1. You look like such a happy mama. Miss Mia looks pretty delighted herself. Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baby (Duh?) is still adorable!

    Feels kind of funny being a guy and dabbling in all this "cute" and "adorable" lingo. But it's not my fault. It's the baby's for being so darn loveable!:)

    T.L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mia is just so cute, and you look like you enjoy motherhood!
    Congratulations on your beautifull baby, and I hope you have a great time in China. I will keep followoing your trip on your blog

    Hanne from Denmark

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear little Mia is attaching to her mom! How cool is that? She is so cute Melissa!!

    ReplyDelete