Thursday, September 13, 2007

Maggi Moo

So, if you've read my blog for any length of time, you know I have a Sheltie named Maggi. She's wonderful. She is 10 months old, so she's a baby still, but she's come a long way in the 8 months I've had her. The past 3 nights I've been letting her sleep in the bed with me (normally, she sleeps in her bed/crate). She's been doing really well, except she wakes up and gets bored and starts chewing on my pillows. That's not good. So, I'm going to go get her something to chew on and see if that helps. If not, then I'll have to figure out what to do. I like the fact that she can sleep with me. There was a burglary in the neighborhood last week, and it makes me feel better having her right there next to me. But the chewing pillows has to stop.

Little M likes Maggi, and Maggi does really well with her, for them both being so young. Manna even lets Little M pet her and stuff. She runs away though when the baby starts yelling in excitement! haha.

Mama M (me!!) is doing ok, too. I've been considering getting Maggi a friend, but we'll see. It might be a few months down the road, yet. Work is getting better... but very busy. Pretty much all of my free time is with the baby right now. I'm not complaining... I just hope it helps us in the long run.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment