Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Mama's Girl

Little M needed some extra Mommy time this weekend. She wasn't eating or napping well at daycare last week and they (and I) were concerned. So, we stayed in quite a bit and had some quality Mama Mia time. I could tell it helped after a couple of days. I can't wait until I have another 3 day weekend to spend with her. I'm going to try to spend every minute I can this week trying to show her that we're ok, even when she's in daycare all day. It is tough, because 8-9-10 hours is a long time for a baby to be away from her Mama! But it is a necessity. So, I'm going to try to get us through this!! :)

The weekend was really good. We played a lot and she really liked it when I put the "Sound of Music" on TV for us to watch. That girl loves music!!! haha. We also picked up her pics from her 11 month sitting. They are great. Sis is going to scan them in and I'll post a couple (maybe this weekend??).

Work is getting a little better. I'm tired, though. It's tough being someone 'only one', but it is still amazing. She's wonderful and I wouldn't change a second of it.

Peace.

3 comments:

  1. HI!

    It does get better. every day.

    Does M take a picture of the 2 of you together to school?

    That helped Kate when I would bring a babysitter in. It just seemed to calm her down.

    So do we get to do a playdate anytime soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea!! I'll figure out how to do that....

    Sure. The weekends are a little better for us right now, if that works for you!

    ReplyDelete