Friday, September 21, 2007

Skippy

Skippy has to go the Vet today. He's got a potty issue that needs addressing. I'm hoping Sis will come down and help me take care of him a little. Last night was pretty stressful, even though it wasn't his fault... 'cause I had to clean up several messes and give him two baths. I had to give him another one this morning.

I'm SO glad it is Friday and can't wait to get all this taken care of.

Did you know you can give a dog Imodium if he has a potty issue? I didn't. Learn something new every day! I just have to make sure it isn't more than just stress, though, which is why he's going to the Vet.

Update: Sis did come down and check on the dogs for me while I was at work. I'll still need to give Skippy some Imodium tonight or something, but Sis couldn't find it in the cabinet. I'm going to wait until next week to take him to the Vet, if he still needs to go. My friend who rescues dogs is bringing me some dog medicine and said she thinks it is just stress. Maggi is with Aiyee Mimi now. She'll have fun. :)


Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Hi !

    Hope Merle is feeling better tonight ... How did Aiyee Mimi and everyone make out this afternoon ?

    It should go better this weekend. All of you will get time to get acclimated to one another.

    Hang in there :)

    Scott

    ReplyDelete