Saturday, April 7, 2007

I'm anxious

I have seen some posts about referrals, that came yesterday. Not everyone has gotten "the call" yet, though, because of Good Friday and Easter weekend. OMG, I'm so anxious right now. I know I shouldn't be. The Oct 26 rumor is still hot and heavy, and very well could be true. Who knows?

I sure don't.

Really, this end part to the wait is the hardest, yet. And here I've told my boss and a few more people at work, and am still not sure when I'll get my referral.

The other rumor I've heard is that they got through October 30. I'd actually be happier with that, then I'd feel a better sense of calm because, in theory, I'd be next *for sure*.

My friend's birthday is tomorrow. Easter is here. I'm just waiting.

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you will be able to have some peace this weekend. I will keep my fingers and toes crossed that this new rumor is true.

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a few minutes of relaxation this weekend. I've been thinking about you, knowing you're on the "cusp" of knowing. Man, I would be a wreck. It sounds like you are doing ok, much better than I'll be when my turn comes!!

    Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete