Monday, April 23, 2007

Will it be this week?

I am wondering how this week will go. Some have speculated that we might hear by April 30, next Monday... I'm not quite so sure. It would be nice, even if it is a smaller month. I can't hardly begin to even think that it will happen by Monday, though. I wouldn't be surprised if they got referrals sent before their vacation, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

I'm a bit antsy tonight. Might take Maggi out for a walk in a bit.

This weekend was pretty fun, for the most part. Sis and I got to hang out and do a little garage saleing. She got to actually see my nephew for a few hours yesterday (4 hrs), but only because Jake wants him next weekend for a bit. It was still nice to see him. He didn't want to leave. Maggi and he ran the backyard for awhile and we had a spicy chicken picnic (Indian food on the back patio). Sis even made some cookies. It was nice.

I am REALLY hoping next Monday is a good day for her. The first custody hearing is then.

Of course, I'm really hoping next Monday is good for both of us. :)

Peace.

4 comments:

  1. I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for both of you. I'll be sending good thoughts, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I hope your waiting is over soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping and praying it is for both of you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh how do I know how your feeling. Before you know it your daughter will be home and taking her first steps.

    Deb
    (Olivia's lucky mom)

    ReplyDelete