Friday, March 6, 2009

Fantabulous Friday

Ok... it's only the morning, yet, it's gorgeous out... so, that in and of itself makes it a great March Friday!! :)

Went to get my hair cut last night and had Douglas cut Lil M's hair just a little so I could finally get a snippet for her baby-book!! He also cut the little fringies she has for "bangs" (natural, it wasn't my intent to give her bangs, but the front of her hair is really fine and short-fringies... so, he just got them out of her face! She gets her pic taken for DC next week, so let's see if we can get a good one this time. They've all been decent, but she's such a big girl now, that I'm hoping they get a cute one.

When we were at the salon last night, Lil M was hanging out with Scott in the back where Douglas puts my color on. Well, when he came up while I was getting a trim, Mia wanted Mommy... and started crying when she couldn't sit with me. Uh oh. That was a first. I'm convinced she didn't have a nap yesterday... even though the DC told me she did. Ugh. Oh well, she did fine, especially after she got to sit with me. She definitely likes being with Mommy!! hehe And, boy, do I like that!! Of course, when there is a need for someone else to hang out with her for a bit, it'd be nice if she'd do that without crying... but she's a baby, so that's normal, too.

Oh, in not so happy news... that stupid Senate Bill 68 got through the Judiciary committee. Ugh. Apparently, they had some 'secretive' meeting. It's still got to pass the Senate as a whole, and then the House, but it still bites the big one. :( Back to writing more letters, I guess. But it looks like it was for naught the first go around. Blech.

But, this is Friday! I'm looking forward to the weekend. :)

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh the weather is gorgeous, isn't it?! I don't know about you guys, but we are suppose to get up to almost 70 and have amazing weather on Saturday. I hope you guys have a great weekend!

    Love to all,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete