Friday, January 30, 2009

Progress

Yesterday was the FIRST day that Lil M went potty at daycare on the big-girl potty!! She went once. Today, she went twice! One real time, and once after she had gone a tiny bit in her diaper (she still went on the potty, too). Progress!!! :) This morning and tonight she told me she wanted to go potty. Just a couple of minutes ago, in fact, and it took her just a few seconds to actually go. Progress!!! :) She was 2 years and 5 months old 2 days ago, too. If anyone is counting. ;-)

Oh, and I just got my taxes done. WOOT. God, I need the money. One thing I *cannot* stand is being broke all the time.

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That’s great. Little Mia is learning fast and looking cute (both) in the pic from your previous post..

    I know you are expecting me to say this, but I, too, went potty on the big-boy commode inside the senior center this week. That’s right, not one single Depends under garment went to waste on my account. Isn’t that fabulous!

    Of coarse, I still wear my Teletubies’ floaters when I do my business (I once fell in the potty). But one day, when I’m all grown up & start acting my age, I wont need them anymore!

    I think the world would be a happier place if everyone extended an invitation to go potty to a fellow human being. If our government offered the Iranians a chance to potty in the White House and, in return, Obama went potty in Tehran, things would smooth out between the two countries.

    ReplyDelete