Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow day


It snowed and iced here a lot over the past 2 days... snowed probably 3-5" then 1" of ice...then probably another 4" of snow on top of that! That makes close to 10" of yuck on the ground! YIKES!

Scott came over and helped dig me out yesterday and today, both! (scratch that, he DUG me oug all by himself!!) He's the best. :) My friend MK needed to go to work today, so I kept her daughter (MK2) with me and Mia. It was fun! We didn't go out in the snow, but, boy, did they play the day away!!! hahaha

MK2 got here about 6:30 this morning and didn't go back to sleep. Lil M woke up and didn't either... so, that meant I was up for the long haul! LOL MK2 is one smart cookie. You can see her mind working forward, onto the next thing even before she's done with the one she's playing with! They were too cute. :) Of course, you all know how I feel about Lil M!!

So, everyone was teasing me about wanting another baby... when the two of them went full-blast all day and wore me out!! (I said with 2 kids, who needs a treadmill?!!!) LOL But, I do think I could manage... when/if I decide to do that. It was a great day and it's neat to see Lil M have a friend. I'm exhausted, and probably going to bed early tonight!

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Mia looks so excited to have a play mate! Very cute picture of her! I hope you guys are all doing well!

    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete