Saturday, August 11, 2007

My little angel


You know... I was crabby for a few days. Tonight, as I sit here watching Little M play in her activity seat, and dance along to Alison Krauss (who I LOVE)....I'm starting to feel a little better. I think the combination of work, the heat, my allergies, girl week, etc, really got me down.

I took a nap today for the first time in probably 2 weeks. I feel like I need more, even.

I was reassured by many that Little M and I are making progress and that it is a process. Watching her dance and when she was having dinner she kept shaking her head back and forth (insistently, but not over anything, she just figured out she could do it!!) and smiling at me... makes me feel a lot better!!

Oh, we had pics taken this morning. Well, pics of her, anyway. I get them in 2 weeks. :)

Peace

1 comment: