Sunday, August 12, 2007

Relaxing Play

My baby at play:Sleepy girl:

This weekend has been nice. Although, I've got a headache and have to work at 7am tomorrow. I'm pretty bummed about that, but Little M and I have had a mostly relaxing weekend, and I've enjoyed that.

Maggi is doing well, too. She's getting better with the baby, a little more each week.

Please pray for my step-nephew (who was diagnosed with lymphoma) and for Little M and me these next couple of weeks (my awful schedule).

The house is a wreck, so, I'm off to take more headache meds and clean.

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. My prayers for your nephew. I think one of the best times (but NOT the only time) to say them is immediately upon hearing news like that. Your work schedule seems grueling, and I know your concerned more about a lengthy separation between you and Baby M. But you know, I think infants, no matter what the experts say, are extremely perceptive. They can feel love not just visually but auditorially, and through their bodies (gentle hugs, kissing and caress). And I think such affection stays with them through the time you are away. You’re a good mom -if not EXCELLENT- and I think she knows and remembers where the love in her life comes from. That being said, I sure wish they let work from home.

    So baby M likes to dance? WOW! Just a wee-one and already showing some talents! Does she, by any chance, dance to "I Go Poopie in My Diapies"? It's a great song, and someday she might actually sing it. I still do:) Here's a snippet:

    “I go poopie in my diapies
    from morning to beddy time,
    And when I’m done doing the poopie
    mom has to wipe my behind

    Yeah! Yeah!
    I go poopie in my diapies
    Yeah! Yeah!
    I go poopie in my diapies”

    Who ever wrote that is a genius

    Take care,
    Tom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayers are with you and your family...Hope all goes well with your nephew..
    Hope your work schedule goes okay..
    Love the pictures..
    Kim

    ReplyDelete