Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Just a Cold

So, we saw the Dr. He says she just has a cold... but if her temp gets to 101 to call them and he might put her on antibiotic.

I'm still working from home... and I hope she feels better soon. Thanks for the well wishes and calls. I have a headache now. But it'll all be ok.

Update: Little M weighed in at 19.2 lbs today at the Dr.'s office.

On a sad front... my Aunt Betty passed away today. I feel guilty for not getting over to see her recently. I need to go see my Grandmother, too.

Peace.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that Lil' M only has a cold. Wow ! two new teeth and a couple of more pounds ... she's really growing. I'm still anticipating those first ever steps she takes :)


    I'm so sorry for the loss of your Aunt Betty.

    We all missed ya at the office today !

    see ya,

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry about your aunt Melissa...

    Glad to hear it's only a cold and I can't believe how fast she's growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your aunt. Glad to know the fever is not much more than a cold.

    Beverly

    ReplyDelete