Thursday, October 25, 2007

Little M and Sis

Little M has gotten through the fever, so it seems! WHEW. She is still coughing a lot and has thrown up a few times now because of the phlem. ewww.

Sis stayed until last night, when she had to go get Chase. I was SO thankful for her being there. She is so great. She did my laundry and dishes ...and cleaned up dog yuck and baby yuck all day. (of course, i have done this a lot for her over the years....) but it was SO great and I appreciate her A LOT. She even took my garbage out Monday night. :)

Little M had to have two bathes last night. Actually, three. She had a bath. I walked in the other room to get her clothes and in the 30 seconds I was gone, she had gone in the tub... poo and pee! YUCK. So, i had to drain the tub and give her another bath! THEN, she got sick after her last bottle of the evening, and i do mean SICK. ALL over her and me and the floor. Back in the bath she went. Ewwww.

So, it was a long evening, but her fever is down. That is a plus. Just got to get her through the rest of this....hopefully, soon!!

Peace.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to know the fever is gone. Phlegm sick is very gross, sorry you have to experience it.

    Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad the fever is gone. I'm sorry it had to go with so much ewwwieness though. yuck. Your sis sounds like a very cool chick!! What a big help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby makes mess, dog makes mess, baby makes mess....icky-pooh-yuckie! But I'm glad Mia's fever has subsided. Poor thing. I'll bet she's never felt so sick before.

    Also, Poor Marge. He probably didn't know what was going on with Baby Mia.

    And finally, poor you. Already having to deal with so much, Mia gets sick and pups make a mess.

    Tom

    ReplyDelete