Tuesday, October 2, 2007

First Fever

Little M had her first fever yesterday. It got up to 101.9 degrees. We're going to her Dr. today to make sure she's ok. Sounds like she has some chest congestion. Not sure it if from her teething or a cold. They had an appt, so I'm going to just get her checked out.

Other than that, things are ok. I'm working from home and have been online since 8am, oh and in the middle of the night. I checked on our offshore folks, who weren't there at 2:45 am (which is like 10am their time or later). Oh well. I have more important things to worry about.

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that Mia is sick. Hope you guys are on the mend soon.

    Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man... I'm trying to imagine how this was for you, cuz this kinda stuff scares me so bad! I'll go read your update now, hope she's feeling better!

    ReplyDelete