Monday, July 30, 2007

The greatest friends ever

Ok, not that you all didn't already know this, but I have the greatest friends in the world. And I am very blessed (so is Mia). A friend at work got her a fabulous toy that is a Giraffe and a Baby Swing!!! It holds up to 30 lbs, so she'll get lots of use out of it. I'm so excited! I will take a picture of it when it is in action, I promise. :) I have the perfect spot for it. I was just thinking the used one I got is almost too small for her. SO..... WOOHOO!

I have the greatest friends.

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Well, looks like baby Mia is going to be a swinging baby! I think she will love it, and it beats using the chandelier:) I used to crawl up and down anything that could support my weight irregardless of how many times I fell (although evidence suggests otherwise, I did NOT land on my head). Eventually I got caught and my poor mother, in a state of panic, would have to take extra measures to ensure the safety of her mischievous son (you might not believe this about me, but I was a BAD baby).

    Of coarse you have nice friends - you’re a nice person!

    By the way, once Mia has her turn on the swing, when will Maggi get hers?

    Blessings,
    Tom

    ReplyDelete