Tuesday, July 3, 2007

It is a conspiracy

Little M wakes up every day about 5am. That's after not getting more than 2 hours sleep at a time. She wants to still be held 100% of the time (which was a bit easier when Sis was with me)...and so, I put her in a carrier yesterday and finally got a little bit of a break. Otherwise, she cries and cries.

The conspiracy, you ask? To make me a morning person. Ugh.

Oh, and I *highly* recommend a carrier (sling, or carrier of any kind) if you are going to have or adopt a baby. Good heavens. I don't know how people get ANYTHING done without one.

I've also GOT to get my laptop issue resolved today. I just have to. This is ridiculous.

My dad and step-mom came over Sunday and brought me a pack-and-play to put in my room for Sugar Plum to sleep in temporarily. It is still going to take time. She can't be out of my sight for 2 seconds... they also got me a diaper jeanie and exercise play thing for Little M. Oh, and groceries!! Thank you!! The poor cat and dog don't know what to think yet. I hope that the baby's crying slows down... I understand why she's upset, but, wow, can that girl cry.

I'm off to take the dog out and brush my teeth. Fun, eh?! LOL

Peace.

4 comments:

  1. I am so not a morning person either! But I know my time is coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really does get better, not easier, just better. You may not see the light at the end of the tunnel but it is there.

    Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there.. I am praying for you.. It WILL get better..
    Have a great day tomorrow..
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am offering up some prayers for you that things get better soon... it's an adjustment period for you both... and one thing you can be certain of is that NOTHING stays the same,so it will improve!

    ReplyDelete